Biomes O’ Plenty is a mod that is designed to give players a better Minecraft world to explore, and more of a reason to explore it in the first place. There are a lot of realistic biomes, some fantasy biomes, and other cool things I’ve added to the mod.
The mod also adds some new world types…
- Small Biomes: Basically the opposite of the Large Biomes world type.
- No Parasite: Doesn’t generate the Parasitic Heap biome, for those who don’t want it.
- Realistic: Only generates realistic biomes.
- Fantasy: Only generates fantasy biomes.
- Missing Biomes: Vanilla biomes + 5 biomes that were in previous versions of Minecraft, and 2 meant to represent the taiga and swamp from Beta 1.8: Rainforest, Savanna, Seasonal Forest, Shrubland, Tundra, Boreal Forest, and Lush Swamp
- Seasonal: Will be changed for the current real-life season (For the Eastern United States at least, as that’s where I live).
- Holiday: Will be changed for the current United States holiday season (Halloween, , etc.)
- Download and install
- Download Biomes O’ Plenty Mod
- Put Biomes O’ Plenty Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.
- Added Treecapacitator compatibility
- Made the Ancient Staff and Dart Blower render in 3D like other tools
- Addeed the Altar Frame
- Added the Sacrificial Focus
- Added the Celestial Lens
- Added the Soul Manipulator
- Added Scythes
- Fixed alignment on mud/amethyst tool textures
- Added Globs to the API
- Fixed Glob spawning
- Fixed decoration on the Overgrown Beach
- Coniferous Forest colour changes
- Fixed a few logs being unable to be burned into charcoal
- Added option to disable the Nether changes
- Tweaked picking up apples from apple trees.
- Tweaked placing saplings.
- Added new stairs as a valid fuel
- Switched to a new localizations system (Not that anyone will use it)
- Fixed Golem working on Apple Trees
- Added Minefactory Reloaded compatibility
- Changed the default Moss ID
- Added a warning when using the default world type without the config option enabled
- New version checking system
- Added Biome Finder achievements
- Added Tinkers construct integration for Amethyst tools
- Fixed an exploit with shears and berry bushes
- Added support for Better Grass and Leaves
- Tweaked the Fungi Forest trees
- Tweaked pyramid generation
- Made the BOP world type able to have biomes from other mods
- Added puddles that generate in the rain
- Fixed grass not dropping seeds
- Added graves
- Made horses spawn in several biomes
- Removed the Nourishment effect
- Removed BWG4 integration (Ted wanted to move it into BWG4 itself)
- You can no longer spawn in the hot springs or orchard
- Tweaked hot springs generation
- Tweaked apple tree generation
- Spring water can no longer be picked up by hand
- Algae is now biome coloured
- Tweaked the Badlands
- Tweaked the Mystic Grove