This mod adds in over Three Hundred new foods and recipes using new cooking tools using only vanilla Minecraft materials and crops.
Note: If you try to break a crop/fruit block and it doesn’t break instantly, it’s not ripe! Re-growth crops need to be right-clicked to be harvested.
List of Normal Crops: Asparagus, Beans, Beet, Broccoli, Celery, Garlic, Ginger, Lettuce, Onion, Peanut, Pineapple, Radish, Rice (plant on water), Sweet Potato, Tea, and Turnip
Missing from picture as of 1.6.2: Barley, Cauliflower, Leek, Oats, Parsnip, Rye, Scallion, Soybean
List of Re-growth Crops: Bellpepper, Cantaloupe, Chili Pepper, Coffee, Corn, Cucumber, Eggplant, Mustard, Peas, Tomato, and Zucchini
Missing from picture as of 1.6.2: Artichoke, Brussel Sprout, Cabbage, Okra, Winter Squash
List of Trees: Apple, Avocado, Banana, Cherry, Cinnamon, Cococnut, Dragonfruit, Lemon, Lime, Mango, Nutmeg, Olive, Orange, Papaya, Peach, Pear, Peppercorn, Plum, Pomegranate, Starfruit, Vanilla Bean, and Walnut
List of Bushes: Blackberry*, Blueberry*, Cactus Fruit*, Cranberry, Grape*, Kiwi*, Raspberry*, Spiceleaf, Strawberry*, Sunflower, White Mushroom
Missing from picture as of 1.6.2: Rhubarb, Rutabaga, and Seaweed
* Bushes marked with asterisk are re-growth crops
List of Misc Mod: Candle Mod, Cotton Mod, Salt Ore Mod, Sink Mod, Vanilla Food Storage Blocks Mod (out dated as of 1.6.2)
- Go to HarvestCraft Google page
- Download and install installer
- Download and place mod ZIP files in the /mod/ directory of your /Minecraft/ folder
- All non-regrowth crops and fruits will now show a heart particle when right clicked if they are ready to harvest. No more not knowing when things are done growing!
- Added three new configuration values for saturation levels for all non-crop/bush/tree foods in HarvestCraft (snacksaturation, mealsaturation, meatymealsaturation) which start at 0.6F, 1.2F, and 1.6F respectively.
- Chocolate Milk recipe no longer requires a Juicer (to fix recipe clash with Hot Chocolate)
- Added tooltips to foods giving hints as to their food restore and saturation (taken from Hunger Overhaul with permission)
- Added cutting board block (dimensions and placement restrictions of a carpet) that is placed with the cutting board item (it drops the item when broke). The block has its own GUI and you can perform only cutting board recipes within. You may still use the cutting board item for recipes in the normal workbench if you want.
- Several recipes have been changed to use the mixing bowl instead of the cutting board (dough, pasta)
- Spring Salad can also be made with Cauliflower and Rhubarb
- Sushi can now be made with all raw fish registered in the Ore Dictionary as “listAllfishraw”
- Sushi now requires Seaweed but restores a bit more food
- You can now make Roasted Root Veggie Medley with Parsnips
- Stock can now be made with the following: Bones, raw meat, raw fish, and all vegetables
- Making stock now gives 3 stock instead of 1
- Fruit Salad can now be made with two of any fruit instead of just melons and apples
- Zombie Jerky no longer requires a cutting board but instead requires 2 salt (perfect wilderness food now)
- Added the following new foods/recipes: Old World Veggie Soup, Spice Bun, Gingered Rhubarb Tart, Lamb Barley Soup, Honey Lemon Lamb, Pumpkin Oat Scones, Beef Jerky, Plum Juice, Pear Juice, Oven Roasted Cauliflower, Leek Bacon Soup, Herb Butter Parsnips, Scallion Baked Potato, Soy Milk, Firm Tofu, and Silken Tofu.
- Peach Sapling now in HarvestCraft creative tab
- You can now use Firm tofu in place of the following: Raw/Cooked meat/fish and eggs in recipes
- You can now use Soy Milk as a replacement for all milk in recipes
- You can now use Silken tofu as a replacement for all ice cream and heavy cream in recipes