Swords+ is a mod that adds new, more powerful weapons to the world of Minecraft. These additions make the once mighty diamond sword look like a pitiable fool’s tool. But, don’t expect these new blades to be easy to craft or light on your resources. Let’s take a look.
- 1) Download the latest version of Swords
- 2) Download and install Risugami’s
- 3) Throw the Swords+ 1.5 SB1.zip itself into your /mods/ directory. If you don’t have a /mods/ directory, create one on the same level as /bin/, /saves/, etc.
- 4) If there is a META-INF folder in minecraft.jar, delete it!
- 5) Run Minecraft and enjoy
- compatibility updates
- Implemented Mystical Forge block for crafting swords
- No longer incompatible with Wizardcraft due to recipe conflicts?
- Trimmed out fat
- Removed Dianus blade due to being relatively useless
- Sealed Ayin blade’s powers until further notice (no longer has gimmicks until I can make them suitably wicked and SMP compatible)
- Potential LAN SMP compatibility?
- Removed Tauvelite dust’s abilities in preparation for Tau Crystals
- Allowed Tauvelite and Ezralite ores to drop multiple dusts if Fortune’d
- Allowed both ores to drop XP when mined
- Added Inoue’s Rejection, Inoue’s Will, Eclipsing Moon
- Left animation mechanics out of bows due to sprite index hogging
- Removed method of acquiring Radiance Blades and all of their gimmicks due to issues with 1.3.2 server merging. Will reevaluate and reimplement as necessary
- Added Testificate (villager) trades for useless things
- Added some secrets
- Added WIP artifacts (will be added to OP when finalized)
- Implemented basics of modules system for use in Swords++ (the API)
- Forgot some things
- Probably broke something here or there
- Changed some recipes due to being an idiot and not implementing Mystical Forge recipes properly
- Left out ModSaveHandler due to 1.3.2 confusions
- Removed Slenderman
- Implemented own config file system in place of MLProp.
- Removed hot toggle of ore generation
- Changed some textures
- Forgot even more things